Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WWW Wednesday Dec. 19


WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers...

What are you currently reading?



Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. We (a couple of friends and I) are reading this one as a group read for this week. Have only been able to read for an hour or so, but so far it's caught my interest.

What did you recently finish reading?



A Girl's Guide to Demon Hunting by Emily Miles. It was a short read, but really good. It had the perfect mix of funny, action, romance and seriousness. You can read my review here.



Unravelled by Kirsten Lee. This was such a cute fun read. The MC is so quirky and all the things that poor girl goes to and that dog! I think that was the best part of the book xD



The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. I usually don't read new adult stuff but since this is from one of my favorite authors I gave it a try. I loved it. There were a few unbelieveable things here and there but but I liked was the journey there. Can't wait for the next one!



Waking Up Married by Mira Lynn Kelly. *Sigh* This book was...awesome. It was the perfect, cute, funny, light, fluffy read that I needed. If you are looking for one of those, read this one!

What do you think you'll read next?



Three Parts Dead by Max Gladstone. I'd like to read this one next, need my fix of UF :P


7 comments:

  1. I read Waking Up Married last week I think and I thought it was really good and sweet too. Definitely made me smile.

    Hope you end up enjoying Falling Kingdoms because I have really high hopes for that one. :]

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my friends already finished it and she thought it was just ok :(

      Delete
  2. Aw, Waking up Married sounds so cute!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish that I hadn't stopped by your WWW this week...all your books sound so good and I want them all!! My poor poor wallet.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waking up Married is free right now on Amazon :P

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I just finished Unraveled. I really loved it and wished the author had more books out.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top