Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WWW Wednesday Dec. 5


WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers...

What are you currently reading?




Forbidden Forest: The Legends of Regia Book 1 by Tenaya Jayne. Isn't that cover beautiful? Might have had something to do with me picking up the book :P So far it is quite interesting, I'm not totally convinced with the romance as of yet but I'm hoping it gets better in that sense.


What did you recently finish reading?



Shadow's Claim: The Dacians Book 1 by Kresley Cole. I love all her books. This one wasn't quite up to match with the rest but I still really enjoyed it. You can see my review here.



Breathing Fire: Heretic Daughters Book 1 by Rebecca K. Lilley. This one had a high rating in goodreads and sounded like something I would read so I gave it a try. Man was I not dissapointed. This book was great! I love reading about dragon shifters. You can see my review here.



The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski. This book has soo much potential. If the plot had been fleshed out more this could have been one hell of a book. As it stands I still enjoyed it, but mostly because of the characters, they were great. You can see my review here.



Guardians of the Akasha by Celia Stander. This one also had a good rating on goodreads and the blurb caught my attention, but it was such a cookie-cutter book. It had all the elements perfectly, nothing more nothing less and the ending was incredibly anticlimactic.  

What do you think you’ll read next?



Harbinger by Peta Crake. This one is about mythology, and I'm always up for that. Will be reading it sometime this week.

4 comments:

  1. Breathing Fire sounds AMAZING! I'm gonna have to put that on my tbr list! I honestly have never read about dragon shifters and read the synopsis and it sounds pretty darn good :)
    Here is my WWW
    http://hookedinabook.blogspot.com/2012/12/www-wednesdays-6.html

    I enjoyed reading yours:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for visiting! :)
      There aren't that many dragon shifter books out there so even finding one and one that's good is rare. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Don't you just hate to when books don't quite live up? I have Shadow Society on my TBR but I'll walk into it with slightly lower expectations now. I also like the sound of Breathing fire and Forbidden Forest...it also helps that they both have really interesting covers. Adding them both to my list.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy Breathing Fire as much as I did and thanx for stopping by! :)

      Delete

^ Scroll to Top