Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Hope everyone has a great year + the ones to come!


I have never been much for resolutions, so not going to bother with those. If I find I need to work more on something then I'll do it as the situation arises. For the most part I just want to have fun blogging and not get too weighed down by responsibilities  especially once classes start up again, so I'll be taking it easy and just going with the flow :)

There won't be a Teaser Tuesday this week, woke up way too late cause of New Years to be able to do it :P. Some happy news though, received 2 books in my mail today! Queen of Babble #1 and #2 thanks to Krystal over at Live To Read, and also got my first author request, so exciting! You can see my review here.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top