Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WWW Wednesday Jan. 16


WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers...



What are you currently reading?



Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa De La Cruz. I have had so much fun with this series, sad that it's the last book. Gonna miss Jack =(


What did you recently finish reading?




Timekeeper (Timeless #2) by Alexandra Monir. This was depressing, because it was so disappointing. I liked the first book so much and this was just eh. (Review)



The Golden Link (Castellum #1) by K.M. Moyer. This has soo much potential. It could be such an awesome fanatsy book, but alas, such a wimpy MC just ruined it. Here is for hoping she gets a backbone in the second one. (Review)



A Vampire in Fairyland by Erika Gilbert. This book was such a mess. So vast was it's messiness that I ended up being amused by all the random crap that happened xD (Review)



Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi. Yes, I had not read this book till now. Only reason I picked it up was cause a friend of mine had a big turnabout in regards to the sequel and the other one ended up not liking it as much. So I finally caved and read the series. 



Roar and Liv (Under The Never Sky #1.5) by Veronica Rossi. I liked getting to know Liv and having a bit more perspective into their relationship but it was just too 'random'. (Review)



Through The Ever Night (Under The Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi. Gawd this book! Made me so frustrated at times, and then sad, and then back to happy. So glad I did cave in and read it xD 



Betwixt by Melissa Pearl. It was a nice story, I really appreciated how their romance developed but the religious bit just rubbed me the wrong way. (Review)



The Six Gun Tarot by R.S. Belcher. I just finished this one! This was quite the change to what I'm used to reading. Not that I don't read Fantasy, but the way this was written was just different, but so good.

Now that I have listed it, it looks like I read a lot, but quite a few of these were pretty short xD

What do you think you’ll read next?




Full Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher. I know! I know! I promise I'll read it for sure this week xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top