Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WWW Wednesday Jan. 23


WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers...

What are you currently reading?




Into The Woods by Kim Harrison. This is a collection of all of Kim's short stories and novellas. Haven't finished all of them but did read Trent's Elf quest. All I have to say is I love Trent even more now.



Ever After (Hollows #11) by Kim Harrison. I love this series and I really really hope she ends up with Trent. It would just be messed up if she didn't xD


What did you recently finish reading?



Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher. I am sad to say that this series just isn't doing it for me. I'm not sure if to give the 3rd one a try.



Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz. I am so sad that this series finished! I love Jack so much, going to miss him D: But that ending with Oliver just doesn't sit right with me..(Review)



The Ice Captain's Daughter by S.G. Rogers. Wanted to read a little romance, but this one didn't really do it for me. It was all a little too perfect how everything ended up.



Blackbird by Nicole Salmon. This could have been a really dark book, but I appreciate how the author didn't try to emotionally milk it in that regard. I liked their romance and the growth that Nate shows, but it was bit too unrealistic at times, still liked it though :)



The Silken Cord by Leigh Bale. God the pacing and action in this one were great! Sadly the romance not so much, but still a good read.



Play With Me by Piper Shelly. This was a really nice short, fun read. If you are looking for a cute romance I recommend this one.



A Game Worth Watching by Samantha Gudger. This book made me cry. Multiple times. And I'm not even a crier when it comes to books. Even though the MC annoyed me at times, still liked this one quite a bit.

Would you look at that? I had a romance/contemporary kick last week and hadn't even noticed LOL.

What do you think you’ll read next?



Kindred of the Fallen by Isis Rushdan. Gorgeous cover right? Blurb was interesting too xD

3 comments:

  1. Blackbird looks gorgeous :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/www-wednesdays_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def need to check out A Game Worth Watching now.

    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn @ blog about books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that the Jim Butcher books isn't doing it for you. I adore the Harry Dresden books but I can see how they aren't for everyone. The other books that you read this week all sound really good. Adding them all to my wish list!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top