Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature & Follow #22

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Follow by EmailRSS or Bloglovin' is preferred :)


Follow on Bloglovin


Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBook  paperback, etc?


I would much rather read either paperbacks or hardcovers, and between those two hardcovers preferably. Unfortunately I live in a part of the world were it is pretty much impossible trying to get new releases in either paperback of hardcover, therefore I make do with eBooks. Almost everything I read is in eBook format. I'm thankful that I at least get the chance to read them at all. (If you are thinking I should try book depository, already looked into it and they don't ship here, so yeah..)


What's your preferred format?

8 comments:

  1. Lately, I read mostly ebooks for similar readons as you. Most sites deliver to Bulgaria but with the shipping costs it becomes too expensivr. Bts, have you checked Better Worlc Books - thrymight deliver go your country? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe TBD doesn't ship there - that's crazy! I thought they pretty much shipped everywhere, gosh. Where do you live? Glad you get to read them as ebooks though - at least there's that. I read 90% ebooks since most of the time I read books for review and that's the format I receive them in. :)

    Old Bloglovin' follower :D

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sucks about the new releases but like you said at least you do get them in some format. Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I think I would go crazy! Though like you said at least you're getting a chance to read them! Thanks for stopping by my FF the other day :D


    New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, they don't always have new releases and such though. Haven't checked if they do deliver though. But yes the shipping cost is astronomical. It's usually twice as much as whatever I'm buying...


    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Live in Colombia. Hope TBD gets to deliver here soon. eBooks do make reviewing much easier as well :)


    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, it would suck if I couldn't read at all seeing as libraries here are pretty much non-existent as well.
    Thanx for following back :)

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top