Monday, June 3, 2013

May Recap!

Late again with this post! In my defense, it's been exam week and been working on my thesis, so I've been busy :P


Books Read: (26)







Books Reviewed: (17)






Favorite Reads: 





Great debut series for Elizabeth Norris! Outcast was a nice blend of serious, paranormal, romance, and humor.



Favorite Cover: 





I just love all the blend of colors.





2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge




13/41-50  I'm sooo bad at this!






TBR Pile Monthly Objectives




I have concluded this to be a fail. I just can not make myself read books that I'm not in the mood for. So screw it. From now on I'll just keep going with the flow.

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly PetersonJune 5, 2013 at 8:11 AM

    Unbreakable has been sitting on my shelf for several weeks now just begging to be read! I hope to get to it this summer! You've also read several other books I can't wait to read (Wild Awake, Parrallel).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbreakable was great! :) If you read Pivot Point and liked it then you'll like Parallel. As for Wild Awake, let's just say it was actually a really heavy book.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top