Monday, October 14, 2013

Quote-Tastic Mondays - The Student Prince by FayJay


This is a meme, hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup, where I'll be sharing my favorite quote of the week :) 

Everyone's welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier!
Just grab the button and toss up your post :) 
Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section.

This week's pick is from The Student Prince by FayJay. Such a fun book :D


The Student Prince by FayJay
"Um. Sorry? Well, he said that - oh, er, actually I should probably mention that he wants an iPod," Merlin added, awkwardly. "As a reward for services rendered to the crown. The dragon."

Gaius licked his lips and looked down into the teacup...."I think perhaps I should have supplied myself with something stronger than Earl Grey," he said, sadly. "The Great Dragon want an iPod. Of course he does. Any other requests? A Big Mac, perhaps?"

"I'm very resourceful, " the dragon agreed, happily. "And I definitely think I want to get onto the internet. It sounds like precisely the kind of brave new world that I should be exploring. I understand there are trolls? And you can flame people? I do like the Twenty First Century!"

2 comments:

^ Scroll to Top