Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Oct. 7


Here are the releases for the up coming week of October 7 - Oct. 13, 2013




Tuesday, October 8, 2013








Thursday, October 10, 2013









Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Tandem by Anna Jarzab
  • No Angel by Helen Keeble
  • The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
  • The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal
  • Bang by Lisa Mcmann
  • Premeditated by Josin McQuein

From last week I have only managed to read Endless Knight, and it was such a disappointment. So much that I won't be continuing with that series. I have Perfect Ruin in my possession, and I'll be reading it soonish, whenever I'm done with some ARCs that have been piling up xD.  I really can't wait to get my hands on The Kingdom of Little Wounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top