Sunday, February 9, 2014

January Recap!

Soo late on this post, sorry! Work is being very tiring and I just want to get home, lay down and read.


Books Read: (24)








Books Reviewed: (2)






Favorite Reads: 





I enjoyed Salt quite a bit. It was a cute but substantial book about magic. Now, Sleepless is in a class all on it's own. I LOVED it. Highly recommend!


Favorite Covers: 









Had an appalling number of 1 and 2 stars last month, thankfully February is going much better. Work, unfortunately, is sucking up all my time, as well as the ridiculous amount of shows I watch xD With that said, I can't wait for the nest season of Game of Thrones! :D


How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. Bea @ Bea's Book NookFebruary 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM

    Sorry you had so many blah books but I;m glad that February is off to a better start. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm glad February is definitely looking better :)

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top