Friday, February 7, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Feb. 10th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of January 27 - February 2, 2014




Tuesday, February 11, 2014







Thursday, February 13, 2014









Books I'm looking forward to:

  • The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman
  • All That Glows by Ryan Graudin

There is nothing this week that is a must read for me. Well maybe except All That Glows but that's cause it's an ARC. Now, if I could just find the time to read it, but I got distracted by The Emperor's Edge series. Already did a review for the first book and will be doing another one for the whole series in a few days. I read the books too close together to bother with separate reviews. It was an addicting series :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top