Friday, February 14, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Feb. 17th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of January 27 - February 2, 2014




Tuesday, February 18, 2014







Thursday, February 20, 2014









Books I'm looking forward to:

  • The Course of True Love by Cassandra Clare
  • Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt

I actually gave up on The Bane Chronicles after the second short story. It felt like they were slowly but without mercy killing one of my favorite characters and I just wasn't going to watch that happen. With that said, The Course of True Love is about Magnus and Alex so I'm willing to give it another go, but I'm also dreading it thinking they managed to mess that up too and that would be just plain cruel. As for Bright Before Sunrise, a friend of mine gave it a really good rating and it sounds interesting enough so I'll keep my eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top