Friday, April 11, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of April 14th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of April 14 - 20, 2014




Tuesday, April 15, 2014







Thursday, April 17, 2014








Books I'm looking forward to:

  • The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler
  • Drift by M. K. Hutchins

The Forbidden Library has a fascinating concept so I'll try to get my hands on that one but no harm done if I can't. Drift reminds me of Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson in that in Roshar there are these groups of islands called Reshi that are actually these huge as creatures and they move around slowly but when they do bump into another creature they go to war. Should be interesting to see how Hutchins handles this in her book. Plus that cover is beautiful.


2 comments:

^ Scroll to Top