Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Spy With My Little (Bookish) Eye - May 18th Edition



This is a new feature that I'll be trying out where I'll be showcasing any new books that have caught my eye, as well as new e-arcs, and books that I've gotten my grubby hands on.

*All covers link to their respective Goodreads' pages*


E-Arcs

From Edelweiss & NetGalley






New Acquisitions





New Discoveries

Upcoming & New to me books





Just three ARCs these last 2 weeks, trying to keep it as contained as possible lol. I already tried reading Revealed and it didn't work out. Was bored out of my mind and I actually made it halfway through. I've also read Fanmail, which was ridiculous and not all in a good way either. Review will be out tomorrow if you are interested. Perfect Imperfections was great! The perfect light, fluffy romance :) 

Currently I'm making my way through the Psion books. Unfortunately I'm already on the fourth one, so gonna have to wait till December for the last book D: I LOVE these books. The writing style is a bit strange but it works out and I just love them. They are not perfect, but they are excellent entertainment.


What new books have you gotten? Have you read any of these? And if so did you like them?


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you picked up Shattered Veil, Tracy is so sweet! I hope you enjoy them all. I want to read Crane so badly, that cover is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crane looks AMAZING. That cover is deliciously creepy :D


    I'm really excited about Shattered Veil. I'll be starting it after I get a funny read in. Need something light after the series I just finished lol.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top