Friday, May 30, 2014

Upcoming Releases - Week of June 2nd


Here are the releases for the upcoming week of June 2 - June 8, 2014




Tuesday, June 3, 2014





Thursday, June 5, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
  • Prince of Fools by Mark Lawrence
  • Say Her Name by James Dawson
  • The Disappearance of Ember Crow by Ambelin Kwaymullina

Have so many books I need to catch up to from the last couple of weeks that the only one I'll probably end up reading is Prince of Fools. I'd like to read his other fantasy trilogy, The Broken Empire, first though.

What books are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. So many books releasing this week. I love the Lux series and normally I would be excited for the new covers releasing, but since I really dislike the new covers I just can't get excited.


    The Prince of Fools and Say Her Name look like amazing books!! Say Her Name has such a creepy cover!

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top