Friday, May 23, 2014

Upcoming Releases - Week of May 26th


Here are the releases for the upcoming week of May 26 - June 1, 2014




Tuesday, May 27, 2014





Thursday, May 29, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  • Nihal of the Land of the Wind by Licia Troisi
  • Allies & Assassins by Justin Somper
  • Oblivion by Sandra Dawn
  • Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
  • One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
  • Guardian by Alex London

Quite the list this week o.o Hadn't realized there were so many I was interested in coming out all in one day basically. I'll wait till some friends read the others and hear their input before I finally decide to read them or not. CoHF and Guardian I will read for sure. Need to know how our Shadowhunters end up and what happens next to Syd.

What books are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top