Sunday, June 1, 2014

May in Books

I am officially done with Uni and internships. YAY ME.


Books Read: (18)








Books Reviewed: (7)






Favorite Reads: 





Perfect Imperfections was the perfect cute and fluffy read :) I love the whole Psion series but my favorite is this one. I'll be reviewing it soon!


Favorite Covers: 




How could you not love the cover for Snow Like Ashes?




As I said, I'm finally done! :) Now just a few months of bumming out till graduation and then Job hunting o.o Should be interesting. Book wise, it's been a good enough month. Found a new favorite series and another that is in the running. Went overboard with the ARCs AGAIN. I know I have a problem, but I just can't help myself xD


So how was your month?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being finished! Those look like some great books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm specially glad I stumbled on to the Psion series :)

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top