Friday, June 13, 2014

Upcoming Releases - Week of June 16th


Here are the releases for the upcoming week of June 16 - June 22, 2014




Tuesday, June 17, 2014





Thursday, June 19, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
  • Shattered by Kevin Hearne

You are probably wondering why Ruin & Rising isn't in the list, well the reason is that I haven't read the first two books yet. I know! I know! What is wrong with me?! Well, I was waiting for all of them to come out, like with the Legend trilogy (Still haven't read it. Oops!) and the Raven Boys and Cinder, which still have a few books to come. I'll see if I can read the other two books before this one comes out but I'm not holding my breath lol. 

Otherbound is a sci fi and just sounds like my kind of read. I also need to read Hunted before I ever get to Shattered but ever since Granuaile came into the picture full time I just haven't enjoyed them as much :(

Fan Art I already read way back in like November or something. It was a while ago, and I still haven't written the review for it so I'm gonna have a hard time with that one lol. It was a cute read in case you were wondering ;)

What books are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Otherbound - hoping it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking at reviews and it doesn't look encouraging D:

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top