Friday, July 4, 2014

Upcoming Releases - Week of July 7th


Here are the releases for the upcoming week of July 7 - July 13, 2014




Tuesday, July 8, 2014





Thursday, July 10, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
  • Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
  • The High Druids Blade by Terry Brooks

Been hearing great things about Kiss of Deception but me and love triangles just don't mix, so I'm not completely convinced to pick it up yet. Midnight Thief on the other hand sounds AWESOME. So as soon as I can, I'll be reading that one. The High Druids Blade sounds interesting. Never enough books about druids in my opinion :)

I had a chance to read Alias Hook, but the pacing was just too slow to keep my attention so I ended up DNFing about halfway through. Also read The Half Life of Molly Pierce, the review will be up in a few days, as well as, Wild.

What books are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I thought The Kiss of Deception releases July 15th or something? That was on Netgalley. Shoot, now my schedule is messed up. I don't feel like reading fantasy right now, but I'll have to or else it expires lolz. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's on the 8th for both Kindle and Hardcover editions. Maybe the moved it up, it was another country's version that was on Netgalley? Reading something when you are not in the mood sucks but I hope it's good enough that you won't mind and enjoy it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top